Trackside 3D's Cable Trunking System can be used to route wiring around your layout or used for scenic purposes. All of our trunking systems are scaled down versions of Network Rail RT/E/PS/0013 standards to 1:76.2 scale. The 150mm sizing denotes the full-size prototype interior width of the trough. We recommend the 250mm and 350mm rated systems with 0.64 (22 AWG) wiring or smaller diameter wire when using the system to route wires. It works well for hiding wires to/from the track, as well as signals, detectors and other electronics. Each of our trunking kits includes a scale lid, a single trough section (1m scaled down to OO scale), and a 10x trough section (this is equivalent to 10m of cable trough on the real full sized railway). We have additional products that provide cable routing holes in single trough sections and low-profile lids which allow for added wire capacity.
This kit is designed to be used with C1.8 Cable Trunking Kit T3D-007-003, this kit provides low profile lids and single cable trough components with cable routing / cable path holes. These troughs are used to route cables to other equipment.
C1.8 150mm Concrete Cable Trunking Cable Path Kit includes object files to print:
- Single C1.8 Concrete Cable Trough with large cable hole
- Single C1.8 Concrete Cable Trough with large cable holes (both sides)
- Single C1.8 Concrete Cable Trough with scale cable holes (both sides)
- Single C1.8 Concrete Cable Trough Lid with cable paths
- Single C1.8 Concrete Cable Trough Low Profile Lid without cable paths
Type: C1.8 (150mm)